Saturday, June 15, 2013

Baby Shower Day is HERE!

     The day had finally come to shower the Mommy-to-Be with lots of Love and gifts!  All the hard work planning, making decorations, creating the shower games, designing invites & thank you cards, cooking & baking came together wonderfully to surprise my sister at her baby shower.  She loved all the little details and even kept a few to put in Camden's room. 
     My sister really isn't a themey kind of person, so for her shower I wanted to take some of the colors from the baby's room as my inspiration, which included Navy Blue, Mint Green, White, Gray, and Orange.  She really loves the chevron pattern, so I made sure to include that too!  And of course I just had to include some red foxes (a family tradition).


The entry table featured some beautiful maternity pictures 
my brother Lance Pulliam took, plus some personalized 
thank you cards my mom created that everyone self addressed for my sister 
to complete and send out after the shower,
and the Yarn Candle Holders I made.


I also came up with Guess the Pickles game, 
everyone made a guess of how many were in the jar.
There were 15 in the jar, the closest guess was 19, the winner won the whole jar!


Also, set up a box of Birthday cards starting with the 
1st birthday all the way up to his 18th!
Everyone picked a card to sign a little birthday wish to Camden, so for 
every birthday my sister can present one of these special cards to him, 
then keep them in his baby book.


Here's another fun game we played Baby Jeopardy.
Everyone really got into the spirit of playing!


Here's the table for reserved for all the gifts she would receive, decorated with the 




Love this diaper cake, my friend Emily made it!
I purchased the monogrammed fox and 
chevron personalized blanket from The Buttercup Boutique.
Here's another one of the games we played Pregnancy So Sweet.


She received some great gifts that will definitely 
come in handy once little Camden arrives.


As for the party favors...I had a hard time thinking of something to give all our guests.
I finally came up with these little Popcorn Shower Favors.  
They were quick, easy and so delicious!
They were a big hit with the kiddos at the shower.


When it came to the food, I found a lot of great recipes on Pinterest.
Here's the awesome spread of dips, salads, and desserts we enjoyed!


Here's the menu:

BLT Dip with Crackers
Dill Pickle Dip with Ruffle chips
Cheddar Cheese Spread with Pretzel Chips
Texas Caviar with Tortilla Chips




Thank you to all the wonderful family and friends that helped make Alicia's day so special!



2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! You did SUCH a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jakki, I had a great time planning it. :o)

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10