Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PB & J Muffins

     I love baking muffins, so today I wanted to try my hand at making some new ones I haven't done before.  I found this great recipe from My Love For Cooking that I thought I would bake up!  They turned out really good, but I think I would scoop in more jam.

Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup brown sugar
6 TBsp butter (melted and cooled)
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
about 1/3 cup jam (I used raspberry)

How to make them:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line muffin tin with paper liners.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and brown sugar.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, peanut butter, eggs, and milk until smooth.
Pour into the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
Fill each cup of the prepared muffin time about halfway up with batter.
Top each with a heaping teaspoon of jam, cover with remaining batter.
Each muffin cup filled to the top.
Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean and the top of the muffin springs back when lightly pressed.
Cool on wire rack then Enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10