Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Our Fun Fourth of July

     This Fourth of July was pretty low key.  We just hung out most of the day till our friends came over for an early dinner around 4:30pm.



     I surprised Liam and Kinley with a little 4th of July goodie basket, filled with glow sticks, smoke balls, poppers, sparklers, red, white, and blue Twizzlers, candy sticks, some socks and a star headband for Kinley.


Hanging outside, me and my boy!


The guys


Liam and Daddy playing Transformers


I've got my red, white, and blue on!
Did you wear yours?


Even painted my toes!


If you are looking for a great 4th of July movie...may I suggest Little Miss Firecracker!


I made Liam a Rocket Hot Dog, Firework Ketchup, and 
some Start Spangled Banner Pasta Salad for dinner.


The hubby grilled some yummy ribs, chicken, and corn on the cob, while I fixed up some pasta salad, goat cheese stuffed peppers, and Red, White, & Blue Shortcakes for dessert.



After dinner we headed outside to do some fun firecrackers, 
poppers, sparklers, and smoke balls.



Liam loved them all, however for the other kiddos, 
it was their first time being so close to them.


Had to snap a picture of my littlest firecracker!



Later that night after Kinley went to bed, the hubby, 
Liam and I went outside for some fun!
We played with all the glow sticks I got for him.



Time for some sparklers!


FIRECRACKER TIME!!








We had a great 4th of July!  
Hope you did too!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Fire crackers are so much fun! Looks like you guys had a great 4th :) Thanks for stopping by Sunny Sweet Life earlier! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the hubby and my son love them! We did, hope you did too!

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10