Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Bucket List: Turbo-Tastic

     What's more fun then going to the movies during the summer? And of course with all these great kid friendly movies coming it out.  So, today Liam and I went to go see Turbo with a friend and her son.



I know, I know...you're aren't suppose to bring in outside food or drink, 
but I do anyway.  I made these really cute snack and surprise
goodie bags for the kiddos.  I put some really yummy
They LOVED them!


I just had to get some pictures of Liam with Turbo!




I think he likes his new surprises!


I tried to take a picture of us, but you know how movie theater lighting goes.


I'll just say it was a very cute movie. 
Liam really liked it a lot, me too!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10