Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Bucket List: Prickly Plants

     This morning Liam and I made our very own terrarium.  I found this cute little terrarium kit at Michael's with seeds to grow some Venus Fly Traps.  I've never seen them up close and thought Liam would get a kick out of watching them grow!  Plus, it counts as an educational Bucket List activity!



Following the directions, of course!


Hydrating the soil to plant the seeds in.


Time to plant them!


All done!


It can take between 1 to 3 months for them to grow.
Need to keep them in the sunlight and the soil moist.


As soon as we see some growth, I'll make sure to make another post!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10