Thursday, November 13, 2014

Three Down, Seven To Go....

     Well, today was my third day of my Fitness Challenge.  I woke up this morning with 7 plus hours of sleep, yay, and started the morning off with a yummy breakfast with the kiddos before taking Liam to school.

For AM Snack Kinley and I enjoyed this


For lunch, I used the left over Balsamic Green Beans and Salmon 
from the night before and made a yummy salad out of it!


After school I took the kiddos to the park for some fun on the playground.  
I made sure to pack us all a tasty snack, here's mine.


Then for dinner we had some Chicken over Steamed Brown Rice topped 
with Black Bean Salsa with a side Salad.


Like the past two days, I got my workout in after the kiddos went to bed.


Here's to another day checked off!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10