Sunday, November 16, 2014

Six Down, Four To Go...

     Well, today marks day number six of my ten day challenge.  Today was filled with quick errands to Walmart, cleaning the house, meeting and hiring a new babysitter for the kiddos, baking, then joining my friends for our monthly Crafternoon.  A pretty busy day, but managed to eat cleanly, drink my water, and even do a workout later that night.


I had a simple breakfast, Egg Whites scrambled 
with some Smoked Turkey, Grapefruit, and Water


These berries were so good for snack


Lunch time! Turkey Sandwich with 12 Whole Grain bread, 
Grilled Squash, and Brown Rice & Quinoa Salad, and Water.


These Energy Bites are the perfect cure for my sweet tooth!


I made this new Kale Salad with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, 
Dried Cranberries, & Quinoa, and Water for dinner.


Today, I was pretty beat, so I did an ab workout and called it a day.


Time for bed!  Goodnight all!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10