Friday, November 7, 2014

Starbucks' Harry Potter Butter Beer Latte

     So recently I have discovered that Starbucks has a secret menu.  Thanks Pinterest!  If you are not aware of this, like most people, you NEED to look it up!  There are tons of secret drink recipes waiting for you to try.  One of my favorites is the Butter Beer Latte!  If you want to try one for yourself, here is how you order....
     DO NOT go up to the barista and ask for a Grande Butter Beer.  She will look at you like you're crazy.  For one it's not on the menu, Secret Menu remember?, and two, she probably doesn't know how to make it.  So, the solution....just tell her what you want by listing the ingredients.  It makes it so much easier for them to make.  I had them ask me a few times what they were making, when I told them they were surprised and sometimes thanked me, because now they know how to make one.  I've listed all the ingredients and amounts for you.

Recipe from the  Starbucks Secret Menu


This is for a GRANDE

Whole Milk Steamer - don't skimp on the milk, you really want the whole milk!
3 pumps Caramel Syrup (2 pumps for Tall, 4 pumps for Venti)
3 pumps Toffee Nut Syrup (2 pumps for Tall, 4 pumps for Venti)
3 pumps Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (2 pumps for Tall, 4 pumps for Venti)
Whipped Cream
Caramel Drizzle or Creme Brûlée topping

* If you want to add coffee, which sometimes I do, 1 shot expresso for Tall, 2 shots for Grande, 3 for Venti*

     After trying this, it has become one of my favorite go to drinks there!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10