Monday, November 24, 2014

Naturally Beautiful

     Yesterday, I busted out my camera to practice some indoor natural light photos.  My favorite little model helped me out with this.  I had her stand on one of her chairs (I as right next to her, just in case) so she could see out the window and I could get some light on her.  I've been reading a lot, and mean A LOT of blogs and Pinterest posts on how to accomplish such beautiful natural lit photos.  So I decided to put some of my reading into practice.  These turned out pretty cute.  I also wanted to keep experimenting with the presets on my Adobe Lightroom editing program, they make such a difference in how the picture turns out.  So here they are....












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10