Saturday, November 15, 2014

Five Down, Five To Go....

     Well, I've made it to day five, half way through and doing great.  Today was a busy day, after I dropped Liam off at school, Kinley and I ran some errands, did a little Christmas shopping, then went to story time, and stopped by Chick-Fil-A for lunch before heading home.  Well, onto the challenge...


For breakfast I really liked my Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal, banana, and water


A light snack, some Plain Greek Yogurt with Granola and Water


For lunch, Kinley and I stopped by Chick-Fil-A.
I made the healthier choice of the Market Fresh Grilled Chicken Salad 
with Zesty Apple Vinaigrette and some Water to drink.


After picking Liam up for school we had a little snack of 
Apples, Cheese Stick, and some Raw Almonds.


For dinner I grilled up some steaks, squash, and asparagus to 
go along with a Brown Rice & Quinoa Salad with some Water.


As for my workout...I completed the Fast Friday Workout 
that was posted on our group page.
It was quick and simple, my kind of workout!


See ya tomorrow Day Six!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10