Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ten Down, Zero to Go....

     Well, today marks day ten, the last day of my fitness challenge!  WOW! So I did it! I completed the challenge.  Tomorrow I will take my measurements and weight in to see my results.  Today, was a pretty good day.  I got to sleep my 7 hours, drank my water, stuck to my healthy clean eating meals, and completed my workout homework.  


A simple quick breakfast before dropping Liam off at school.


Snack time, grapes, cheese, and water.


A nice fresh salad with boiled eggs, cucumbers, and Heirloom tomatoes for lunch!


Apples and Almond Butter such a tasty snack.


And for dinner, I made some Dijon Mustard & Chive Baked Chicken 
with some Steamed Balsamic Greens Beans.


Workout number ten complete!


Looking forward to see my results tomorrow!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10