Sunday, November 16, 2014

Energy Bites

     Since starting my 10 Day Fitness Challenge I have been trying really hard to cut out or at least limit how much sugar/sweet treats I have.  So I went on Pinterest and found this very simple recipe to satisfy my sweet tooth.  Who knew that these four ingredients could make such addicting and healthy snacks! I don't have to feel guilty about indulging in these!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


Recipe from He and She Eat Clean

What you need:

1 cup dry oats
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
3 TBsp honey
2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips



How to make them:

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl using a spatula.
Place the mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Roll the mixture into equal site balls.
Store in refrigerator until ready to eat, ENJOY!


post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10