Friday, November 14, 2014

Four Down, Six To Go...

     Day number four, I'm almost half way through.  Today was a pretty good day.  After dropping Liam off at school, Kinley and I went to Walmart and got some Christmas shopping done.  (I know it's not even mid November, but the more I get done now the better, since we plan on visiting Texas for Christmas, and I don't want to be stressing about gifts and mailing them before we leave).  Then Kinley and I went for a little nature hike by our house.  Decided to take the camera and snap a few shots or a hundred, of my little lady.  Ok, ok back to the Fitness Challenge at hand.....


For breakfast Kinley and I had some 
12 Whole Grain Toast, Boiled Egg, Grapefruit, and Water


For snack I whipped up us a Banana Berry Smoothie


After playing with some legos and puzzles while listening to Christmas music 
(I LOVE Christmas music, it's NEVER too early for it!) I made some lunch.
Left over Chick Breast, Steamed Veggies, and Water.


For snack we all had some Popcorn and a Cheese stick after picking up Liam from school.


Here's what I had for dinner...Baked Mahi Mahi with 
a side of Garlic Roasted Cauliflower, and Water.


Just like the previous days...I got in my workout after the kiddos went to bed.
Guess it's my new routine!


Alrighty.....day number five tomorrow.
BRING IT ON!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10