Friday, May 11, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List

     Today, I needed to get some cleaning done, since the hubby will be home from TDY tomorrow. And I have my last MOPs meeting tonight, which meant I also needed to make my Sticky Toffee Pudding to bring.   So Liam picked out a shorter activity from Our Summer Bucket List for us to do in between doing loads of laundry.  So today, we went outside with our bubble guns and blew tons of beautiful bubbles.




I love it how something as simple as bubbles can make you smile.


Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles everywhere!




Stick 'em up, my guns are loaded with bubbles.


  
After some bubble fun, Liam went down for a nap and I switched the laundry 
and started on my Sticky Toffee Pudding.  I just hope he wakes
 up early enough so we can get to my meeting on time.  We shall see...
Can't wait to have more fun tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. He looks like he is having a wonderful time with those bubbles! Your pudding sounds delish! too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, he loves bubbles! Thanks, I'll be posing the recipe soon. It sure was tasty. :o)

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10