Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Foodie Favorites: Pepperidge Farm Gingerbread Swirl Bread

     I know it's still November, but I couldn't resist picking this up, Pepperidge Farm Gingerbread Swirl Bread.  I've never seen this before so thought I would give it a try!  If you like gingerbread, you will love this!  It's not too gingery, just enough.  I toasted a couple of slices and smeared on some butter, it was delightful!



The other day, I made it to some wonderful French Toast!
I dusted it with a little powdered sugar then drizzled 
on some homemade vanilla icing.

SOOOOO GOOD!


If you have some in your grocery store, I would try it out!
I bet it would be perfect as a Gingerbread bread pudding for Christmas!

If you like Gingerbread...try these out too!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10