Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Cornucopia Snacks

     Since Liam's class didn't plan on hosting a Thanksgiving day at his school, I thought I would bring a snack for him to share with his class.  I found these cute Thanksgiving Cornucopias that I wanted to make and bring.  They were super easy and turned out adorable!


Here's what you need:

Waffle Cones
Chex Mix
Mini M&M's
Sandwich Bags
Bread Ties
Ribbon


First, I made a little mixture of Chex Mix and Mini M&M's.
Then put them into little sandwich bags and tied them with a bread tie.


Next, I filled a small bowl with water.
Dip the end of the waffle cone into the water about 1 inch deep for a few seconds.
Then I sprinkled a few drops of water inside the bottom of the cone.
Then microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
As soon as it's done, wrap the end of the cone around a pencil and hold for a few seconds
until it holds it shape.



Then carefully put the filled sandwich baggie into the curled waffle cone.
To make it pretty, tie a festive ribbon around the cone.


That's it! All done! 
A fun festive Thanksgiving snack!
ENJOY!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10