Monday, November 25, 2013

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

    Sunday, we woke up to a beautiful sight....it has snowed!  I know it's snowed here before, it did around Christmas time last year, so I was so excited that it has snowed while we were here to enjoy it.  After breakfast we go all bundled up and went outside to play.



My poor Honda, it got covered...guess we need to invest in a ice/snow scraper.



At first, Kinley liked the snow, 

All smiles until....


...that was until her socks (she doesn't have any mittens/gloves, 
so I put socks on her hands) got all wet from the snow!
I had to change them 3 times because she kept sticking her hands 
back in the snow...silly girl!


Liam on the other hand, loved the snow!  So glad his winter gear
still fit from last year! He was set!


He tried making snowballs to throw at me.


My little Snow Angry Bird and Snowy Kitty



After a little playing in the snow,  I bundled the kiddos up
in the double stroller and we went for a walk in the winter wonderland.


Nature looks so pretty when covered in snow.


Our little tree/shrub in the backyard.


We had a great time outside, hoping it snows again!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10