Thursday, November 7, 2013

WOW! Where did October go??

     I don't know about you, but did October seem like it just flew by?  I have been soooo busy with all these fall festivities I have barely had time to blog! Craziness right! So, here's all the fun stuff we did for October all in one post!!
We had a Weekend of FUN with some wonderful visitors, 
Will & Erica (the kiddo's Godparents)



We actually got a some what decent family picture!

I found these spooky Crayola Crayons and cooking book for Liam!


Of course, I couldn't get just one, I had to get all 8!!


We made our Halloween Spooktacular Skeleton Cards



We visited our favorite Cupcake Shop Let Them Eat Cake
for some Bootiful Halloween cupcakes




The Brains of the family



We dressed the kiddos up in their Halloween costumes 
and took them to the Mesilla Park Fall Festival.
Liam was Darth Vader and Kinley was Princess Leia

Liam fishing for some candy and prizes


Then they tried some bowling.
Kinley just wanted to grab the pins.


Slam dunk Kinley!


FORE!


Playing a little Tic~Tac~Toe


Kinley having a turn.



All of Liam's Angry Bird training has come to this!
He was a PRO!


While Liam and daddy played some games, 
she was having a BALL in the ball pit!




We enjoyed some chili dogs and corn dogs from Wienerschnitzel!


Liam showing off his lollipop stash!


Kinley got caught sneaking Liam's candy out of his bucket!


The next day Liam checking out his candy stash!


Kinley helped me bake up some Pumpkin Bread



We attended at Pirate Costume Birthday party for one of Liam's friends.
Rrrrrr Matey!


There was so much to do...



And lots of games to play too!


Piñata Time!


We all had a great time!


With it being fall season, pumpkin flavored food is EVERYWHERE!
I found this Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip that Liam and I had for 
afternoon snack time! It was really good!


Liam and I had some fun creating spooky pictures on PicMonkey






And Kinley had a little Harry Potter inspired photo shoot!
She is wearing her Potter shirt one of my friend's made her.






I made some regular (white, orange, and yellow) candy corn biscotti too!


This year instead of carving our pumpkin, we made it into Darth Vader.
We painted the pumpkin black and used some pumpkin push-ins.




Darth Vader hopes you had a Fang-Tastic Halloween!


The Great Pumpkin stopped by our house while Liam was at school
and brought some fun Halloween surprises!



Can you guess the theme of this year's Halloween costume???

I was going to be R2D2, so I painted my nails blue, white, glittery polishes and 
put on the Holographic Nail Wraps from Jamberry.


This year we headed over to a friend's house for some 
spooky snacks and then Trick-or-Treating!
I made these Brain Cupcakes to take over!


The Force is strong between these two!


"Come in Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope."



All the Spooky food!


Ghost Pizza


(I made this too)


Creepy Crawly Spiders







Time to go Trick-or-Treating!




Trick-or-treat!


Kinley and I headed back early to give out candy while 
daddy took Vader around to some more houses.
Marisa even made some balloon animals for the kids
and Jennie handed out the candy.


My and little bun!


Well, I hope you all had a great October and even spookier Halloween!
We sure did! Looking forward what November brings us!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I definitely feel the same - was telling my oldest earlier, I can't believe it's already November 9 ... wasn't it JUST halloween??? lol!!! I gotta say, I love that tee on her - hee hee! it's pretty cool to see something you've made on the little one you made it for!!! so special to me!!! I am finally back to blogging and reading blogs ... so yours is now on my list! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Christmas is right around the corner! Can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I love the little Harry Potter shirt, now I need a Twilight one. lol :o)

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10