Monday, November 25, 2013

Hunger Games & Catching Fire Marathon

     
     So anyone else as hyped as I am about the recent release of the Catching Fire??? My friend told me about The Hunger Games and Catching Fire marathon one of the theaters was hosting, so we had to get our tickets early!  Thanks goodness we did, because they sold out in 2 days!!  

Got my ticket!!


We decided to meet up early, a whole hour early, 5:30pm! 
And the first movie didn't even start till 6:30pm!
We definitely sported our Katniss inspired outfits!


Because of it being a special showing, they gave us a wristband,


and a cool laniard!


It goes perfectly with my Mocking Jay necklace, don't ya think?



During the intermission, a couple of movie promoters came out 
and asked us some Catching Fire trivia!
It was a perfect time to hit up the bathroom and refill our popcorn bag!


Next up......Catching Fire!
I thought it was great! Can't wait to see it again!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10