Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Whoo-hoo! No Cavities!

     Since moving here, we haven't been to the dentist.  So I finally did some scouting around the city and found a great one my friend recommended,  Jared Wallis DDS!  He was super nice and Liam wasn't afraid at all!  Such a big difference then the very first visit!  Looking forward to my check up this week!



Getting his teeth checked!
Whoo-hoo! No cavities!


Kinley was a little jealous of Liam sitting in the BIG chair, 
so she climbed up for her check up too!
Hope she likes going to the dentist as much as I do!


After his check up we scheduled his cleaning appointment, 
hope it goes just as well!



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10