Saturday, August 16, 2014

Cupcake Couture

     I love baking, especially cupcakes!  Finding new recipes and trying them out is such a delicious challenge I take head on!  What makes it more fun is when I can bake up a tasty treat for my son or daughter's birthday or a friend's baby shower or special holiday get together.


I baked up these Chocolate Chip Cupcakes for my friend's Enchanting Butterfly Baby Shower


I made these for Kinley's Rainbow 1st Birthday Party


These were fun for Liam's Skylander 6th Birthday Party


These minty cupcakes were for my sister's Baby Shower




These Strawberry Lovecakes were for Liam's Valentine's Day party at school 




We celebrated 4th of July Crafternoon with these Snow Cone Cupcakes


Made these colorful cupcakes for my sister's Baby Shower too


Margarita Cupcakes for our March Crafternoon


Horton Hears a Who Cupcakes to celebrate Dr. Seuss Day


July Crafternoon with Cheeseburger Cupcakes


Also made these Cotton Candy my sister's Baby Shower


Celebrating Halloween with some festive Jack Skellington Cupcakes


Some throwback cupcakes for a Vintage Baby Shower 


Love the neon colors on these 80's Cupcakes


One of my favorite parties to host included these Twilight Cupcakes


It's Tea Time with these Black Tea Cupcakes for January Crafternoon


Liam loved these Alien Cupcakes from his Toy Story 3rd Birthday Party


March Crafternoon with these Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes


These Brain Cupcakes were ghoulishy good 


Made some Batman Cupcakes for a friend's son's birthday


Mad Hatter cupcakes for my friend's Mad Hatter Tea Baby Shower



Lots and lots of fun festive cupcakes!
Pretty to look at and yummy to eat!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10