Saturday, April 4, 2015

Super Food

     I usually go ALL out when choosing the party menu, but this year I decided to keep it quite simple.  Plus, I had some allergies to work with this year.  I still wanted to make it fun and super hero-ish, so I went on PicMonkey and designed the food cards so go along with the food items.  Liam's toys made the perfect accents for the buffet table!  The fabric I found at JoAnn on sale!  Couldn't pass that up!  The banner is from the party store, as are the plate, napkins, and cups.  That's about it...simple, fun, SUPER!




















Check out tomorrow for all the SUPER games and activities the boys did!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10