Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Internet Friends

     


     I am so excited to share with everyone that I got a big shout out from my fellow blogger friend Tamara at Confessions of a Part-Time Working Mom!  I was very surprised and flattered that she thought of me for this challenge.  We have been online buddies for about 2 and a half years now.  I'm so excited that with our move to Germany I might actually get to meet her and her family in person!
     She is in a group of bloggers that take on weekly writing challenges by Karen over at Baking in a Tornado.  This particular week was Secret Subject Swap, where different bloggers pick a subject from another fellow blogger and write a post about that subject.  Here is Tamara's:


"Throughout our lives we meet people that show us qualities we want to strive for in ourselves. We also meet people who teach us who we don't want to be. 

Who taught you the most about the qualities you wanted to strive for in yourself? What did you learn? 

What was the most important lesson you learned about who you didn't want to become?"

         After she posted her challenge, I asked how to join this fabulous group of bloggers.  She put me in touch with the coordinator and we've been emailing back and forth.  I decided to join the weekly Funny Friday Challenge I wanted to start doing some other types of blogging where I could put my writing skills to use.  Don't get me wrong, I love posting the parties, recipes, crafts, photography, but I look forward to this new challenge that awaits me!  Join me and the other bloggers for Funny Friday April 24th for a good laugh!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Candice I LOVE that "logo" that you've created! I wanted to add it to my sidebar, but I don't know how to get the java code.
    Oh, and thanks so much for the kind words 💕
    See you soon on funny Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, I just made it in PicMonkey. So glad you like it, I'll take a look on your site. :) See ya on Friday!

      Delete
  2. I figured it out. Insert pic, instead of html. Yay! Gotta run...

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10