Thursday, April 16, 2015

One room at a time

     So today marks the day of our household packers arrival.  Which means we are almost all done! I can't believe the day is finally here when we get to pack our house up! Wow! Seems like it was always so far in the future that it would never get here. But it is, it's HERE!
    As like the other two rounds of packers, storage and unaccompanied baggage, I made my lists, stuck on my Post- It Notes to things "Not To Pack", and waited for them to arrive to I could give them some direction how I wanted things to run. I know it seems a little shall we say controlling or OCD, nah. I just know our past moves had just been "put stuff in boxes".  Which resulted in chaos when unpacking and a few items missing or broken.  This round I didn't want that. I wanted to make sure we had pictures and serial numbers of our high value items and some sort of organization. So far it has worked.

                    

                    

  Some of the packers even told me how organized everything is and thanked me for making it easier for them.  That's great to hear that my hard work is being appreciated and noticed. 
     Today, I assigned them the playroom, Little K.'s room & closet, Big L.'s room & closet, living room, and the dining room.  Everything was done quickly and efficiently. 

                    

                   

                   

                  

     We had a great group of guys who were nice and very professional.  Tomorrow they get to tackle the kitchen, garage, our room, master bathroom, and laundry room. Another busy day planned. 
We shall see how it goes tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10