Friday, April 3, 2015

Avengers Assemble!

     I recently realized with all the commotion of the hubby's homecoming and prepping for our move, I have totally forgot to post Liam's awesome Avengers 7th birthday party!  This year he has been all about super heroes.  So what better theme for his birthday then to have an Avengers one!  One of his favorite super heroes is The Hulk, so of course he wanted to dress up as him.  So that got me thinking, what if all of us dressed up as one of the Avengers.....and that's what we did!  Kinley was Iron (Wo)Man, the hubby was Captain America, and I was Black Widow.  I wish I would've gotten a picture of all of us together, but by time all the kiddos arrived I was too BUSY!  All of Liam's guests showed up in their super hero costumes too!  It was great!  







Check out the fun Avenger themed food tomorrow!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10