Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our Thanksgiving Feast

      I know I'm late getting this post out, but here it is....So, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We did.  It started with watching the Macy's Day Parade, baking up some Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, and enjoying some mimosas.  When we finally got dressed, the kiddos colored some  Thanksgiving pictures, continued watching the parade while the hubby and I started on our Thanksgiving feast.  We invited one of the hubby's coworkers and his wife over to celebrate with us.  The company was great, kiddos well behaved (for the most part), food delicious, drinks flowing, overall is was another great Thanksgiving!
   


I made these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast


Some I left without icing...


some I slathered it on!


What a yummy Thanksgiving Breakfast...
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, Bacon, Fresh Fruit and a Mimosa!


While the hubby and I were making our Thanksgiving meal,
Liam and Kinley colored some turkeys.




Kinley's turkey


Liam's turkey


Kinley loved watching the Macy's Day Parade


My beautiful Thanksgiving table


We invited some friends over to join us in celebrating this day of Thanks.
I put out a few snacks while we let the turkey cooled off.




I made all the sides while the hubby supervised the frying of the turkey.


Mashed Potatoes


Green Bean Casserole (of course)


Our Fried Turkey



I made two different desserts:




And of course, we needed some fresh whipped cream!


My little food thief stealing daddy's roll


And gnawing on his turkey wing!


We have so many things to be thankful for.  My beautiful family.  My wonderful hubby who always puts us first, who works long days and sometimes nights to provide for all of us so that I can stay home with the kiddos, who gives me strength when I need it most, and for loving us unconditionally.  My handsome and so smart young man, my big boy, my first born who made me a momma and always makes me laugh.   My bright eyed and beautiful baby girl who keeps me on my toes and lights up a room with her dimpled smile.  So thankful for our health, our home, and all our friends.  We count our blessings everyday and thank God for another wonderful day of life.


Happy Thanksgiving 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10