Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Foodie Favorites: Talenti Gelato

     I'm so excited about this week's Foodie Favorite, Talenti Gelato!  Have you tried this? It is SO good!  There are lots of flavors to choose from!  So far, I have tried Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Mediterranean Mint, and my personal favorite Sea Salt Caramel!  I can't wait to try the rest! 


I could SO just eat it right out of the jar!


     I didn't really have a recipe to go a long with today's Foodie Favorite so instead I whipped up this fabulous Talenti Gelato Sundae!  I scooped some out, drizzled on some Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate Sauce, then sprinkled on my other favorite Foodie Favorite some crushed Biscoff Cookies.  Oh man, this sundae was AWESOME!


Hope you go out and find a jar, or two, or maybe three! 
They are so delish!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10