Thursday, August 8, 2013

School Supply Shopping

     In just about a week my little boy is going to be a Big Kindergartener!! I can't believe it, those 5 years went by so fast!  I don't know who was excited more, him or me, about going school supply shopping! I think I was!  I remember growing up and it was something I always looked forward to doing with my mom before school started.  Last weekend we braved the crowds at Walmart and did his supply shopping during tax free weekend.  It really wasn't that bad and we got everything on his list.


Liam looking at the new folders he picked out.


YAY! School shopping...he looks thrilled doesn't he?


All his supplies...


and a new Angry Bird backpack & lunch box that he absolutely LOVES!


Supplies are done, now we still have school clothes shopping yet to do!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10