Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

     
     Earlier in the week Liam presented me with with a very thoughtful Mother's Day gift he made in school, the very first one he has made for me.  I will treasure it forever!



     I also received these A-MAZ-ING chocolate covered strawberries by Shari's Berries from my wonderful sister.  I've never had them before and let me just tell you they were so delish!


     This morning I woke to find some beautiful red roses waiting for me from the hubby.  He has been working night shifts again, so it was a nice surprise.


     Since it was just the kiddos and I celebrating the day together, (hubby working again) Liam helped me make some yummy Red Velvet Heart Pancakes for my Mother's Day Breakfast!  We made them extra special with whipped cream, heart sprinkles, and chocolate chips.






     It was a pretty low key Mother's Day this year, but I got to spend it with my two special kiddos that I am so blessed to be their mommy.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies, Nanas, Grandmothers, MeeMaws, and soon to be Mommas out there!
Hope your day was special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10