Monday, July 7, 2014

June Crafternoon

     Last month Elizabeth hosted our June Crafternoon.  For this craft we didn't sew anything or repurposed an old item, this time we painted!  I love to paint.  It's such a fun way to express yourself and I find it very relaxing.  Recently, I've seen these Painting Party businesses popping up EVERYWHERE!  The first one I heard of was actually my bestie's business called the Traveling-Tipsi Artist.  She started this because she loves to paint, teach, and host parties, so what a fun way to do all three!  I actually did a post about her and her business...check it out, My Friend the Traveling-Tipsi Artist.  Well, June's Crafternoon was very similar.  We each brought some yummy cheese/wine trays, some blank canvas, and our creativity.


Look at all that yumminess on one platter!

More CHHHHEEEESSSSEEEEEE!


About to get our paint on!
Blank canvas' turn into.....masterpieces!


Creating their artwork...


Looking good ladies!


Even the kiddos wanted to paint too!


I decided I didn't want to do the same painting the other ladies were doing, 
so I found a picture of a fox then sketched it out on my canvas.


Then painted my picture.


Here's Elizabeth and Jennies beautiful Cherry Blossoms.


And Marissa's too!  
I think my fox turned out pretty cute!


Can't wait to hang it in Kinley's room with the rest of her fox paintings!

This month's Crafternoon's was one of my favorites! 
Can't wait till July's, I will be hosting it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10