- Shaving Cream
- Acrylic Paints
- Cardstock or Scrapbook Paper
Here's the directions:
- Spray some shaving cream on the tray, then spread it around to make it somewhat even.
- Then squirt some acrylic paint on the shaving cream.
- Using a toothpick, swirl the paint around in the shaving cream.
- Using card stock or scrapbook paper, cut out some egg shapes.
- Then gently press the paper egg into the paint and shaving cream mixture.
- Lift the paper straight up and place shaving cream side up on some paper towels.
- Next, gently squeegee the extra shaving cream off the paper. (It will take off the shaving cream but not the paint)
- Once the eggs are dried, Liam and I wrote notes on them for everyone.