Friday, January 25, 2013

Lady Angry Bird

   Liam is ALL about Angry Birds these days.  So I made this cute little Angry Bird Onesie for Kinley to wear to his Angry Bird-Day party.

     Since I couldn't find an Angry Bird onesie for her I decided to just make one.  It was really easy.  I found an Angry Bird t-shirt in the little girl department at Walmart then cut out the Angry Bird picture printed on the front.  Then I used some two sided iron on material adhesive I found at Hobby Lobby.  I stuck it to one of the sides of the adhesive then cut around the edges.  Then found a one of Kinley's plain white oneies and ironed it on.  It turned out so cute!



My little lady in her new Angry Bird Onesie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10