Monday, June 4, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List

     Liam has been a little under the weather lately, so we've been doing inside activities from Our Summer Bucket List.  The other day we went on an ABC Hunt.  We searched around the house for items that started with each letter of the alphabet.


I gave Liam the camera and we went on our hunt!


He loves taking pictures, so this was a perfect activity for my little sicky.


Here's what Liam found....


























and.....


This was a lot of fun, maybe next time we can venture outside for another ABC Hunt.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! My first comment sounded weird! I really love the pictures to go along with your Scavenger Hunt. I'm going to add it to our Summer Bucket list with a link back to your blog. Thank you for sharing such a great idea!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. We had a lot of fun with this one and a great way for little man to practice his ABC's. We recently did a Bug Hunt, which I still need to post. Happy Summer Fun!

      Delete
  3. Hi Candice, I liked your post / idea and adapted it as follows: http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/2012/08/summer-abc-hunt.html

    You must be busy settling down at your new home and getting ready for the baby - once you have some quiet time I am looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a lot of fun for the both of us. I'll have to check it out! Yes, we have been busy with the house and upcoming baby delivery. Looking forward to being settled in. :o)

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10