Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daddy, Mommy, Liam + Kinley Makes 4

     The other day the whole family headed out to the Return to Freedom, American Wild Horse Sanctuary to take some pictures with Samantha from Samantha Lovett Photography.  I really wanted to capture my growing baby bump.  We didn't get to do any maternity pictures with Liam, which I totally regret.  We got some amazing pictures...take a look!






















A huge thank you to Samantha for capturing some wonderful moments for my family.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Love Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Such gorgeous pictures! You look fantastic! I always promised I would get maternity pictures with my 2nd pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't do any with the first one, but always wanted to. This round I made it a mission to get some done. I couldn't be happier the way they turned out and it was a lot of fun! :o)

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10