So here's the deal and how it works....Funny Friday, is a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month's picture. Links to the other blogger's posts are below, click on them and see what they've come up with. We hope to bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend!
1. "Mom, is this organic? You know I only eat organic."
2. "Wait, mom? Is there honey in this? You know I can't have honey."
3. "Hey, hey, hey mom. Is this All Natural peanut butter?"
4. "Mom, are you sure this is 100% stone ground whole 12 grain bread?"
5. "Mom, Mum, Momma, Mommy...I don't want the crust! Can you cut it in the shape of a butterfly? And make it have wings of sprinkles? And a body of cheese? And a head like a tomato? And draw a face on it? And, and, and her antennas made out of candy?"
(Mom makes the butterfly sandwich with pretty pink sprinkle wings, a cheese body, draws a face on the tomato with edible markers, and sticks in some licorice antennas)
"Mom, I'm not hungry anymore."
Click on the links below and let some other blogger make you smile: