Monday, January 12, 2015

Frosty Finger Food

     To me a serving amazing food is one of the most important details to hosting a great party.  It's actually one of the first things I do.  Coming up with a menu that best goes with the party theme can be a challenge but one I love to face.  Since it is a Frozen theme party with a winter wonderland feel, the foods needed to be white.  I placed everything on a white platter or bowl to stick with the winter wonderland theme.  

     For the Snow pops I covered a box with silver snowflake wrapping paper, put some floral foam inside to stick the pop sticks into, then topped with some pearl gum balls.  The snowflake bowls I found at Target.  

     As for the food cards, I created them on PicMonkey, had them printed at Office Max.  Then glued them to some snowflake craft paper.  The stands are just styrofoam balls that I cut into halves, spray painted white, dusted with plastic snow.  Then cut a small slit into the tops to put the food cards into.



Here's what we enjoyed....

Turkey & Peanut Butter and Jelly Snowflake Sandwiches


White Cheddar Cheese Snowballs






Ranch Snowflake Pasta


Snow Covered Pretzels


Icy Kisses & Warm Hugs








Powdered Donut Hailstones


Bottled Melted Snow





     It was a pretty simple buffet, kid friendly and so yummy!  Can't wait to show you all the fun we had at the party.  Check it out tomorrow!



post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10