Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Schutte Family

     Thanksgiving weekend I had the pleasure to take pictures of my friend's family.  She brought me to this beautiful spot right by the mountains.  Oh, it was gorgeous!  New Mexico sunsets are so magical.  The kiddos were great sports and the whole family was up trying different poses and angles....pretty much just wanted to get a good family picture for the Christmas card.  So, I just snapped and snapped and snapped away!  I even tried my hand at some silhouette shots.  Pretty good for my first time!  They came out great, the family likes them, and yes, one even made it on their Christmas card this year! YAY!

















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10