Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Herrera Family

     A couple a weeks ago I got to take pictures of this wonderful family.  It was my first time taking pictures of a family other than my own.  They turned out great and the family love them!  It brings me great joy to give them some pictures they can treasure.  I know I still have a lot to learn, but I am gaining more and more confidence the more experience I obtain.  It definitely helps when you have such great models to photograph.  Looking forward to my next photo opportunity!















post signature


2 comments:

  1. Those looking for a professional...look no further! Candice was professional and set us up for our annual Christmas Photo. Original plan was White Sands National Monument as a background, but weather (wind) prevented that. Given the circumstances and our plan "B", Candice did a phenomenal job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marc for the kind words. Really means a lot to me to know you enjoy your pictures as much I as I enjoyed taking them.

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10