Thursday, July 5, 2012

Taking a break

     Hello all....well, these next two weeks are going to be pretty hectic for me and my family for it is time to pack up the house and move!  We have spent four years here in California, so now the time has come for us to say goodbye to all our friends and start a new adventure in New Mexico.  So, with that, I've decided to take a little break from the blogging world to focus on this move.  We've got the packers coming after the holiday through the weekend, then the movers come on Monday to pick up all our stuff, then we got to clean the house and plan on staying in a hotel for two days before we load up the car and start making our way down south.

     It's going to be a long drive, especially since I'm 7 months preggers now.  Believe me, between me and my 4 year old, there will be lots of potty breaks.  One the hubby's and I's favorite things to do is try new restaurants along the way when we do trips.  So that definitely gives us something to look forward to.  Also, we plan on stopping in Arizona to stay with my aunt and uncle for a little two day visit before we continue our journey.  However, our new house won't be ready for us to move in to till after the 17th...so back in a hotel we will go until then.  I am soooo looking forward to being in our very own home! Can't believe we are almost home owners...a whole new adventure on it's self.  I just hope the movers will be delivering all our stuff around that time so we don't have to wait for it.  Plus, my mom and dad plan on driving out and helping us move everything in that weekend.  We've got a lot of big things happening this year....The move, owning a new home, the hubby starting a new job, Liam starts preschool in August, and Kinley is due in September!

  Here's a picture of our new humble abode...



     Well, until next post, hope everyone has a wonderful couple of weeks.  I will definitely have lots to post soon about our move...

3 comments:

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10