Top 10 Things I Love or Hate about Blogging Challenges:
1. I love reading the other blogger's challenge posts.
2. I hate how hard it is to capture the blogging challenge's button or picture, only to get it downloaded but not being able to upload it on to the post about the challenge.
3. I love challenging myself to come up with something creative for each post.
4. I hate it when I sign up for a challenge, then forget about it, only to be reminded a day or so before the post goes live. Oops.
5. I love being involved in the blogger world. Sometimes you make some good friends. (Tamara)
6. I hate it when I get stumped trying to rhyme a word for a poetry challenge, then I have to resort to Google or a thesaurus to find a new word.
7. I love that I count on my blogger friend and Top Ten Challenge host who helps me when I get stumped at number 7.
8. I hate that I am stumped at number 8 now.
9. I love that the next Top Ten Challenge theme will NOT be about loving or hating blog challenges.
10. I hate when I link up my permalink wrong and then have to go back and correct it. Sorry Tamara.
Check out some other Top Tens: