Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Today's picture was submitted by Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
1. "Mom, can you give me some privacy? I'm trying to organize my Pokemon cards."
2. So a tornado really DID go through your house...
3. Oscar decided to redecorate, he wasn't digging the Feng Shui.
4. "I didn't do it, the cat did."
5. If you give a kid laundry to put away, he won't want to make his bed. The sheets on the bed will remind him of a building a fort, so he will get the chairs out. The blankets of his fort will remind him of a picnic, so he will want a snack. The pretzels in his snack will remind him of Lincoln Logs, so he will want to build a cabin. The cabin will remind him of his favorite book, so he will have to go read it. The book will remind him of his favorite animal, so he will want to go put on a costume. His costume will remind him of Halloween, so he will want to paint a pumpkin. The Jack-o-Lantern will remind him of "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown", so he will go watch it. The cartoon will remind him of Pokemon, so he will go play with his game cards. The Pokemon cards will remind him of his favorite shirt, so he will go to the folded laundry pile to find it. And chances are, once he finds it, he will probably toss the rest of the clothes on his unmade bed.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: