Sunday, January 26, 2014

Skylanders Birthday Party

    In December, I asked Liam what he wanted to do for his birthday in January.  He said he wanted it to be Star Wars and have a bounce house.  I was so excited to plan a Star Wars party, so I was a little sad when it came closer to his birthday that he decided to change his mind.  Instead of Star Wars he wanted a Skylanders party.  And being the awesome mom I am, I said alrighty!  Maybe next year we will do Star Wars.  However, I do have to say a Skylanders Birthday Party was quite easy to plan!
Here's the food table complete with Skylanders "Happy Birthday" sign, tablecloth, and color coordinated balloons.  I found everything at Target!

Liam's Skylanders figures came in handy for decorating the table!


I found some Skylanders Plates, Napkins, and Cups at Target too!


I made these Skylanders themed cards that I posted by the food items.
We had Power Up Pizza,


Eruptor's Cheese Balls,
Prism Break's Pretzels,


Chop Chop's Carrots,
Bouncer's Broccoli,


Sypro's Strawberries,
Grilla Drilla's Grapes,


Terrafin's Sharks,


Portal Cupcakes,



and Swarm's Juice.


And of course the bounce house we rented had to be the Angry Bird one!


The kiddos had a lot of fun bouncing the day away!


When everyone arrived we all had some yummy lunch.


Then Cupcakes!


Happy 6th Birthday Liam!


Kinley enjoyed the cupcakes too!


Who's ready for presents??


Look at all those presents!


Liam gave all his guests one of these Skylanders cups filled with all his favorite things...

Skylanders Rings
Glow Sticks
Angry Bird Stickers
Star Wars Markers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Erasers
Chocolate Coins
Gold Fish Cookies


After everyone had left Liam tried out all his new Skylanders
 figures on his new Skylanders Giants video game.


Another great birthday! Him and all his friends had a great time!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love all your ideas for the party. Where did u find the cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you put your cupcakes on and where did you get it from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, they are little rings with Skylanders stickers. I found them on Amazon.

      Delete

I look forward to reading your comment. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
1 09 10